BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 13th June, 2018 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 9/5/18.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £343.56,(net salary),
HMRC £29.40 (tax on salary), S.Meakin £90.00 (internal audit fee),
P.Bullimore £49.17 (admin exps), M.Wright £4.80 (APM exps),
Secret Gdns £130.00 (grass cutting).
(b) To consider contract extension with T.T.Jones Electrical re street lighting.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) PF/18/1033; Vehicle access & Hardstanding at 4, Britons Lane.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re maintenance of Pillbox – Britons Lane.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute in November, 2018.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To receive update re a new PC questionnaire
(c) To receive update/consider new General Data Protection Regulations.
(d) To receive update re welcome/information leaflet for B/Regis.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 7/6/18. – [email protected]
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864