BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 11th July, 2018 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 5pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/6/18.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.20,(net salary),
HMRC £20.40 (tax on salary), E.Farrow £45.00 (VAS mtce),
P.Bullimore £46.95 (admin exps), National ALC £48.00 (LCAS fee),
Secret Gdns £130.00 (grass cutting).G.W.R.Beckley £90.00 (pill-box work)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To note NNDC study re protecting green spaces
(e) To inform members of potential easing of covenants at B/Regis Holiday Pk
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re maintenance of Pillbox – Britons Lane.
(b) To note NCC Highways Partnership Scheme – 2019-20.
(c) To note/consider dumping of rubbish in Britons Lane area.
(d) To note update, and request for information re Deep History Coast (NNDC)
(e) To consider repair of seat near glass shelter (A149)
(f) To note annual inspection report re street lights.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute in November, 2018.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re a new PC questionnaire
(b) To receive update/consider new General Data Protection Regulations.
(c) To receive update re welcome/information leaflet for B/Regis.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: 4.45pm – Clerk 5/7/18. – [email protected]
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864