BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 12th September, 2018 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 8/8/18.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.40,(net salary),
HMRC £20.20 (tax on salary), RBL Poppy Appeal £25.00 (wreath),
P.Bullimore £43.54 (admin exps), Secret Gdns £130.00 ((grasscutting),
W.Peverill £40.00 (fly-tip clearance), E.Farrow £133.00 (VAS maintenance),
Cheverton & Son £300.00 (welcome leaflets).
(b) To consider request for a financial contribution towards upkeep of graveyard.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To note PC response re PF/18/1430; change of use at Sheringham View.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note NCC Highways Partnership Scheme – 2019-20.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute in November, 2018.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re a new PC questionnaire
(b) To receive update re new General Data Protection Regulations.
(c) To consider future arrangements for the distribution of the Newsletter.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive report re Merchant Navy Day.
14. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
15. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
16. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 6/9/18. – [email protected]
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864