BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 9th January, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 12/12/18.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.20 (net salary),
HMRC £20.40 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £43.54 (clerks exps).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To further consider development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re maintenance of the area surrounding W/Runton bridge.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider the new NNDC Leaders email re “improving the community”.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To consider the BRPC Action Plan 2019/20.
(b) To consider next Newsletter.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 3/1/19. – [email protected]
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864