BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 13th February, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 9/1/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.20 (net salary),
HMRC £20.40 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £42.96 (clerks exps).
Secret Gardens £120.00 (sign cleaning), Norfolk a2z £80.00 (domain site),
Morston PC £11.18 (photocopying).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To further consider development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by.
(e) To note PC’s response to PF/18/2310; Dwelling at 85, Church Lane.
(f) PO/18/2330; Access re dwelling at Rosewood, Sheringwood.
(g) To consider pre-application letter re extension to Quarry.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re maintenance of the area surrounding W/Runton bridge.
(b) To consider litter-pick and the Big British Spring Clean (MR)
(c) To consider further flower borders & shrubs in the parish (RS)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider response to the study re open spaces, sport, and recreation
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To further consider the BRPC Action Plan 2019/20.
(b) To consider next Newsletter.
(c) To further consider a parish questionnaire.
(d) To note/consider the PC elections in May, 2019.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 7/2/19. – [email protected]
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864