BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 20th March, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
There will be an informal “MEET THE PARISH COUNCIL” session at 6.30pm
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/2/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.20 (net salary),
HMRC £20.40 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £43.54 (clerks exps).
(b) To consider request for financial assistance from the Scout Group.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To further consider development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by.
(e) PF/19/0285; Extensions at 222, Cromer Road.
(f) To note PCs response re PF/19/0233; 29, Britons Lane.
(g) To note NNDCs Consultation on First Draft Local Plan
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re maintenance of the area surrounding W/Runton bridge.
(b) To further consider litter-pick and the Big British Spring Clean (MR)
(c) To further consider further flower borders & shrubs in the parish (RS)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To note completion of Annual Staff Appraisal
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To further consider a parish questionnaire.
(b) To further note/consider the PC elections in May, 2019.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: – Clerk 14/3/19. – [email protected]
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864