BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 17th April, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis.
This will follow the annual parish meeting which starts at 6.30pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 20/3/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.40 (net salary),
HMRC £20.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £48.98 (clerks exps)
Norfolk ALC £243.55 (annual sub), J.Green £70.00 (payroll services),
P.Bullimore £372.12 (holiday pay 2018/19), Secret Gdns £65.00 (grass cut)
Norfolk Parish Training & Support £111.21 (annual sub).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To further consider development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re maintenance of the area surrounding W/Runton bridge.
(b) To receive report re litter-pick and the Big British Spring Clean.
(c) To further consider memorial, flower borders, & shrubs in the parish (RS)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To note/consider Merchant Navy Day on 3/9/19.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To further consider a parish questionnaire.
(b) To further note the PC elections in May, 2019.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: – Clerk 11/4/19. – [email protected]
(prior to council meeting) 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham (01263 822864)