BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 12th June, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis. – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 15/5/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £316.40 (net salary),
HMRC £11.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £43.78 (clerks exps)
Secret Gdns £130.00 (grass cutting)
(b) To note/consider the Internal Audit Report to 31.3.19
(c) To approve the Governance Statement to 31.3.19
(d) To consider/approve the Accounts & Accounting Statement to 31.3.19.
(e) To consider the SA Certificate of Exemption to 31.3.19.
(f) To note re-declaration of compliance with the Pensions Regulator.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To further consider development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by.
(e) To consider consultation on NNDCs draft new Local Plan.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To further consider memorial, flower borders, & shrubs in the parish (RS)
(b) To consider village logo on Bus Shelter (CG)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider the draft National Flood & Coastal Erosion Risk Managmt.Strategy.
9. To receive further update re the defibrillator.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To further consider a parish questionnaire.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm.
Clerk: P.Bullimore (01263 822864) email: [email protected]
24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS.