BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 10th July, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis. – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
- To approve the minutes of meeting held 12/6/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £316.40 (net salary),
HMRC £11.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £44.90 (clerks exps)
Secret Gdns £195.00 (grass cutting) E.Farrow £106.00 (VAS & repr dog bin)
Overstrand Parish Council £38.00 (members training).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
- To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
- To receive update re Affordable Housing.
- To further consider development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by.
- To note/consider the planning appeal re Wind Turbine at Pond Fm., Bodham
- To receive update from rep. of Norfolk Gravel re the quarry plan application
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
- Highways/Footpath matters.
- To further consider memorial, flower borders, & shrubs in the parish (RS)
- To consider village logo on Bus Shelter (CG)
- To note/consider project from NCC local members highways fund.
- To note/consider NCC Highways Partnership Scheme for 2020/21
- To consider damaged bench seat opposite Church Close on A149.
- To note/consider Electrical Inspection & Testing of Street Lights
- Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
- To note/consider celebrations re “VE Day 75” in 2020.
- To consider Beeston Regis Family Adventure Afternoon.
- Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
- To further consider a parish questionnaire.
- To receive reports from District & County Councillors
- Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
- To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
- Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
- To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm.
Clerk: P.Bullimore (01263 822864) email: [email protected]
24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS. 4/7/19.