BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 14th August, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis. – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 10/7/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £316.40 (net salary),
HMRC £11.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £46.60 (clerks exps)
Secret Gdns £130.00 (grass cutting) G.W.R.Beckley £60.00 (Daisy Gn. mtce)
Morston PC. £4.98 (photocopying)
(b) Request for donation from BRPCC re graveyard costs.
(c) Request for donation towards cameras for emergency drones.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To further consider development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To further consider memorial, flower borders, & shrubs in the parish (RS)
(b) To consider village logo on Bus Shelter (CG)
(c) To consider project from NCC local members highways fund. (Britons Lane)
(d) To note/consider NCC Highways Partnership Scheme for 2020/21
(e) To receive update re damaged bench seat opposite Church Close on A149.
(f) To receive update re Electrical Inspection & Testing of Street Lights
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re celebrations for “VE Day 75” in 2020.
9. To receive update re Beeston Regis Family Adventure Afternoon.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To further consider a parish questionnaire.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm.
Clerk: P.Bullimore (01263 822864) email: [email protected]
24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS. 8/8/19.