BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 11th September, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis. – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/8/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £316.40 (net salary),
HMRC £11.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £44.20 (clerks exps)
Secret Gdns £130.00 (grass cutting) NNDC £864.96 (dog bin emptying 2019/20)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by.
(d) PF/19/1315; Dwelling; Land to rear of 4, Meadow Cottages.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To further consider memorial & flower borders, adjacent to bus shelter (RS)
(b) To receive update re village logo on Bus Shelter (CG)
(c) To consider project from NCC local members highways fund. (Britons Lane)
(d) To note/consider NCC Highways Partnership Scheme for 2020/21
(e) To receive update re Electrical Inspection & Testing of Street Lights
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re celebrations for “VE Day 75” in 2020.
9. To receive report re Beeston Regis Family Adventure Afternoon.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To further consider a parish questionnaire.
(b) To review the following :- (i) Communication & Community Engagement Policy (ii) Equal Opportunities Policy (iii) Grant Awarding Policy.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm.
Clerk: P.Bullimore (01263 822864) email: [email protected]
24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS. 5/9/19.