BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 9th October, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis. – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 11/9/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £316.40 (net salary),
HMRC £11.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £59.28 (clerks exps)
Secret Gdns £130.00 (grass cutting) Graphic Edge £230.30 (bus shelter lettering),
GWR.Beckley £14.50 (exps re questionnaire), NPTS £96.00 (Seminar for PCs),
W.Peverill £95.00 (Daisy Gn mtce), BRPCC £228.85 (money recvd in error).
Cheverton & Son Ltd £552.00 (questionnaire/printing work)
(b) To note/consider Budget Statement to 30/9/19.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To note PCs responses to PF/19/1415 and PF/19/1537.
(d) To consider contributing to the planning process to achieve darker skies
(e) To consider NCC Minerals/Waste “Preferred Options” consultation
(f) To receive update re the quarrys planning application. ***
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To further consider memorial & flower borders, adjacent to bus shelter.
(b) To receive update re village logo on Bus Shelter.
(c) To consider project from NCC members highways fund. (Britons Lane) ***
(d) To note/consider NCC Highways Partnership Scheme for 2020/21
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re celebrations for “VE Day 75” in 2020.
9. (a) To consider consultation on Division Boundaries for Norfolk CC.
(b) To consider NALC’s initiative re improving citizens wellbeing
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update/report re parish questionnaire.
(b) To review the following :- (i) Financial Regulations (ii) PC Disciplinary Procedure (iii) PC Grievance Procedure.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm.
Clerk: P.Bullimore (01263 822864) email: [email protected]
24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS. 3/10/19.