BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 13th November, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis. – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 9/10/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £316.40 (net salary),
HMRC £11.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £45.78 (clerks exps)
Secret Gdns £130.00 (grass cutting), E.Farrow £66.00 (VAS maintenance),
Information Commissioner £40.00 (data protect.fee), Cheverton & Son £24.00
(questionnaire signs), GWR.Beckley £40.00 (questionnaire collection costs),
Morston PC £11.28 (copying charges).
(b) Preliminary discussion re Budget/Precept for 2020/21.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To note/consider the soil/aggregate at the new workshop in Sheringwood.
(d) To receive update re the quarrys planning application.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To further consider memorial & flower borders, adjacent to bus shelter.
(b) To receive update re village logo on Bus Shelter.
(c) To receive update re drainage ditch on western boundary adjacent Abbey Pk
(d) To note/consider NCC Highways Partnership Scheme for 2020/21
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re celebrations for “VE Day 75” in 2020.
9. To consider NALCs concerns re “Digging up Norfolk”.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update/report re parish questionnaire.
(b) To consider/review the following :- (i) Action Plan for 2020/21 (ii) Health & Safety Policy (iii) BRPC Risks Assessment.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm.
Clerk: P.Bullimore (01263 822864) email: [email protected]
24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS. 7/11/19.