BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 11th December, 2019 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis. – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
- To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/11/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £316.40 (net salary),
HMRC £11.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £47.19 (clerks exps)
Graphic Edge £175.00 (bus shelter logo work) NNDC. £1,942.60 (Election costs)
(b) To consider the Budget & Precept for 2020/21.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
- To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
- PF/19/2030; Erection of Extension etc at 27, Britons Lane.
- To receive update re the quarrys planning application.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
- Highways/Footpath matters.
- To further consider memorial & flower borders, adjacent to bus shelter.
- To receive update re village logo on Bus Shelter.
- To receive update re drainage ditch on western boundary adjacent Abbey Pk
- To consider a Bottle Bank for the village. (RB)
- Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
- To receive update re celebrations for “VE Day 75” in 2020.
- To note/consider “Operation London Bridge”.
- Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
- To receive update/report re parish questionnaire.
- To consider & review the BRPC. Code of Conduct.
- To consider changes to website re new Accessibility Regulations and WIX.
- To receive reports from District & County Councillors
- Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
- To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
- Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
- To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm.
Clerk: P.Bullimore (01263 822864) email: [email protected]
24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS. 5/12//19.