BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 8th January, 2020 at the Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis. – (7pm)
The Chair will call for a period of silence to remember Brian Hannah who sadly passed away recently.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 11/12/19.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £316.40 (net salary),
HMRC £11.20 (tax on salary), P.Bullimore £45.30 (clerks exps)
E.Farrow £40.00 (repairs to bus shelter seat).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/19/2106; Two storey rear extn & swimming pool; South Hollow, S’Wood
(d) To receive update re the quarrys planning application.
(e) To consider the NNDC Tree Planting Scheme.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To further consider memorial & flower borders, adjacent to bus shelter.
(b) To receive update re drainage ditch on western boundary adjacent Abbey Pk
(c) To further consider a Bottle Bank for the village.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re celebrations for “VE Day 75” in 2020.
9. To consider the Police Budget consultation.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update/report re parish questionnaire.
(b) To review the BRPC. Complaints Procedure
(c) To further consider changes to website re new Accessibility Regs and WIX.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm.
Clerk: P.Bullimore (01263 822864) email: [email protected]
24, Beech Ave., Sheringham, NR26 8NS. 2/1/20.